Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thoughts provoked by a movie trailer.

What do I want to do with my life? I don't know what I want to do with my life. I do, however, know some things. Though not many. I'm learning.
I  do know that I always want to be living such a way that I am constantly reminding myself and those around me what a bloody brilliant world it is in which we find ourselves. A world that is filled with (extra)ordinary things and people and places, a world filled with violent happiness and fierce tragedy and a large amount of silliness and incalculable possibility. I want to always be pestering people with the thought that we live in a world that is pulsing with life.
I do know that I want to be telling people, as long as I am able, whether with words or music or dancing or art or anything at all, is  that if they do one thing while they are breathing and pumping blood, that one thing should be that they should care and care a lot and keep caring all the days of their lives about this mess we are all a part of.


No comments:

Post a Comment