Sunday, June 9, 2013

I am much inclined to live from my rucksack and let my trousers fray as they like.

Indeed, Herman.
I'm going to steal this sentiment of Mr. Hesse's and take it as my own. I leave for a stint of travelling in a week. I'm off to Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia i Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Britain and The Republic of Ireland ... and possibly a couple other countries along the way. I'll be back in time to shackle myself with the irons of education.
I just wanted to let you know that this is where I'll be sharing about the trip. I'm not bringing a computer, so posts may be far and few between, but I'll try and eke out a couple of them. I'm not gone that long ... but for those who are far away from me whether I'm abroad or not, I hope you'll enjoy this in lieu of first hand information.
Till then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's Liz. I hope you are having as good a time as I am. I think of you here because I know you would also really like it. But I'm cold so I'm going upstairs to the wood stove. Love and tell us things soon.

    ReplyDelete